Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sevilla Housing Assignment

Yay! I just got my housing assignment for Sevilla. I will be living with a woman named Isabel. I also have a roomate! : ) Her name is Kristin. We met briefly at orientation, so I am excited to get to know her!

I will be living in a section of Sevilla called Nervión! I'm not quite sure how the city is arranged, but I google mapped the place and it seems like a really nice neighborhood!

I only have about 11 days left, and I'm so excited to leave! What an exciting way to start a new year! : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I created an account just so I can follow you and see what're doing!!!!

Kate said...

Nice! Thanks so much for commenting!: )

Unknown said...

Haha, no prob! I'm going to be the biggest creeper everr while you are gone, :]]]

Post a Comment