Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pretty Woman

What's the best way to wrap up a summer in New York City?





Julia Roberts. Need I say more?

Once again, Uncle W came to the rescue and got my friends and I tickets to the Letterman show (VIP tickets, no less). We really wanted to keep our ticket stubs so we could show them off a bit because honestly, when are we ever going to hold anything that says "VIP" again? But the "doorlady" took them away from us...good thing we were able to sneak a group picture inside the theatre before she caught us and kicked us out...



The show was amazing, and Julia was definitely everything I had imagined and more. She truly is America's Sweetheart.

I have nothing more to say...I'm so blessed : )

Until next time,

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Julia!! So cool you got to see her!!!

Post a Comment