Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Roadtrip!!!!

I LOVE JOHN MAYER.



I mean, how could you not??

And last weekend Jaryn, Molly, Megan, and I road tripped to Scranton, Pennsylvania, in this awesome car to see his concert …



We made our 2.5 hour drive in record time...it only took us 5 hours to get there. (Not sure what happened there)

Can I just say that Scranton Pennsylvania has to be the most random place I've visited? I still can't figure out why a musician as big as John Mayer would choose Scranton as his Pennsylvania concert spot. This place is literally in the middle of nowhere...



Here's a pic of Megan and I as we made our trek down to the venue where the concert was held...like I said, this place was RUGGED!! It reminded me of the summer camp I used to go to in the mountains...let's just say I would have been better off wearing cargos and hiking boots.



I've seen John (yeah, we're there...definitely progressed to first-name basis) in concert before, and I hope to see him again. He's so, um, talented (among other things). Okay, I'll stop before this gets too crazy...bottom line, I had a great time! There's nothing better than roadtripping in a mommy-mobile with great friends! : )



Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment