Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NEWS ALERT!!!

THIS JUST IN....MUTE SECURITY GUARD SAYS "HELLO" TO LOWLY INTERN!!!

Yep, you read correctly. I got a "Hello" from Mr. Security Guard!! Don't get too excited, he still hasn't smiled, but I will keep you updated on new developments in my little game! ha!

PLUS, I've got some AMAZING additions to my "MET" list today!!

MET:
BILL HEMMER!!!!!
MARTHA MACCALLUM!!!
AINSLEY EARHARDT
JANINE TURNER


Today was a great day at work! I got to go "behind the scenes" and spend some time in the control room during AMERICA'S NEWSROOM. It was CRAZY HECTIC in there, but I thought the show ran smoothly on TV. I absolutely love getting to see how things work on the other side of the camera! Even better, I got to attend the post-show meeting and had the opportunity to meet Bill Hemmer and Martha Maccallum. They were really nice! If there's one thing I've learned during my first week at FOX, it's that pretty much everyone is really friendly. I haven't met one pretentious anchor (even though they have every reason to be).

Hopefully I will continue to stay busy and meet more amazing people...

Until next time : ))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know if you could make me laugh out loud with your great and animated stories all the way from New York, but congrats! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thank you for making me smile!

Post a Comment