Monday, June 21, 2010

Snazzy New Blog

NOTICE...BEFORE YOU CLICK THE BACK BUTTON OR TRY A GOOGLE SEARCH, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE!! HERE YOU HAVE, LADIES AND GENTS, THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF "KATE'S LIFE IN NYC."

Ok, enough of the capital letters. NO, I wasn't screaming at you, I was just trying to get your attention before you clicked away!

Kristi, who I mentioned in my last blog, finished this masterpiece just this afternoon, so even though I have absolutely nothing to say, I wanted to write something to try out my snazzy new blog!

So why the new title, you may ask? Well, by the time I got back from Seville, I was completely over the "Mi Vida de Sevilla" blog title, and I wanted something more catchy and creative for my New York blog. Unfortunately, my creative juices weren't flowing, so it took me several weeks and countless days of nagging my roomie (who's an advertising major) to come up with a better name!

I hope you like the changes...my writing may be boring, but my blog is just so darn cute!: )

I'll fill you in tomorrow on my 5 mile race in Central Park as well as all the other useless information you didn't ask for! : )

Your truly,

4 comments:

Kara said...

The blog is so cute! Your friend did an amazing job!

Kate said...

It's great, isn't it? Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Haha I LOVE this so much Kate, and YOU! I miss you so much, and I am so happy you are enjoying this amazing opportunity!! I wish I had interesting things to blog about...I could title it "Humidity, Mosquitos and PR Crap."

Much love,

Carrie

Kate said...

Thanks Carrie! I would def read "Humidity, Mosquitos, and PR Crap!" Your sarcasm CRACKS ME UP!!!

Post a Comment