Monday, June 28, 2010

Papa-paparazzi



It's official, I'm a creep. I love celebrities. I love celebrity gossip. And since I've been in New York, I've become somewhat of a celeb stalker. It's terrible, but there's just something about seeing one of them in person that makes life SO EXCITING!!!

Take Taylor Lautner, for example. I mean, he's not a great actor, but I fell in love with his character when I read the Twilight saga, so hopefully you'll understand why I spent the day chasing him around New York City, right? :/

It all began when my friend, Megan, called me today and told me the Eclipse premiere would be taking place at a theater on 66th street. I was just about to lie down for a nap when she called, and those of you who know me well know that I DO NOT SKIP NAPS!! HOWEVER, you can bet your bones,(yes, i just invented that phrase), that I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to see the cast and take a few creeper pics! TEAM JACOB, DUH!!!

So, off I went during my nap time to find the theater where the premiere was allegedly taking place.

BUTTTTTT, after I made the trek all the way from 116th St to 66th St, and finally found the theater, I found out that the cast would not be making an appearance! Sad day!! I was really bummed out and thought about cashing in the chips for some retail therapy, but here came Megan, an expert creeper like myself, who told me that Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart would be making an appearance on the Letterman show.

So off we went again, paparazzi style, to find our Twilight heroes. Once we finally made it to the theater, we saw a large group of pre-teen girls with New Moon posters and magazine covers, so we knew we had found the right place. We heard Kristen Stewart had already left, but everyone was still anticipating Taylor's arrival. Megan and I decided to wait, so we perched on a metal rail and hung out for an hour IN THE RAIN to see our beloved werewolf boy.

We were joined by these people,



And the paparazzi, of course...


After about an hour, he finally showed up!! yay!! I was screaming and falling around when he got out of his car and came over to sign autographs, so I didn't get many good pictures the first time.



But the second time he came out, I was prepared!! Unfortunately, I wasn't standing close enough to get a picture with him, but these will do! Isn't he precious?? (I feel a little bad saying this since he's my little brother's age).

Precious!!!


Here's another...


And another...


Anyway, I'm going to stop being creepy for the day. It's time to go wash my rain-streaked face and get in bed! It's been a long, exciting day in the Big Apple.

AND, I almost forgot to mention...my friends and I are planning on making an appearance outside the Letterman show again tomorrow to try and spot Jennifer Aniston, so maybe I'll have more celebrity updates mañana!

Here's one more pic...sweet dreams peeps!



Until next time...: )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. I am Proud to say that I have a friend who has met Jacob. 2. I am EXTREMELY Proud to say that I have friend who is a creeper of Taylor Lautner!

Kara said...

I'm so much of a celebrity stalker I would pitch a tent outside the Letterman studios...just sayin'...

Kate said...

haha! Thanks Whit!

Kara...hmm..a tent sounds like a GREAT idea!

Post a Comment